A - H E L P I N G hand to the new commers.....

@busybee10 (3191)
Many new members are entering mylot with good ambitions weather to learn or earn. Do you encourage their discussions with your responses - so that it will be a helping hand for them to grow on this lot. I really do that.... How about you..???
I think I do that, I encourage new members by welcoming them, responding to their post sending request and all that. Of course you cannot do that to everybody but at least you can start with a few of them. I do hope anyways that I would be able to find new friends from mylot that I can keep for real.
I'm a newbie here and it's truly very rewarding every time a member responds to the discussion I've started or if they make a comment to my post. I'm learning a lot from here. Thank you
Welcome to mylot, a good measure for a quality discussion is the flow of responses being responded too as well. Have a great time mylotting, please accept my friend request.
@busybee10 (3191)
Hi torchablazed ..nice to hear that you encourage the-newcomers and also respond to their discussions. That is the encouragement we have to extend being seniors. Thanks for your response.
@suspenseful (40316)
It depends on what their discussion is about. I will not respond to a discussion that is likely to be deleted. I will not respond to a discussion with an I don't know. If it is something that I can help and does not fall into the first two categories, I will respond to. It is not about "oh I am such a nice person for helping out these newcomers," and I do not go out of my way to be extra extra nice. It is just that I regard them the same as I do longer being members of myLot. Besides I am incapable of writing and giving myself a pat on the back at the same time.
@busybee10 (3191)
OK - I have followed that. This much cautiousness is necessary to be on this site. You are taking good precautionary measures.Keep it up.
@suspenseful (40316)
You have to be careful because sometimes you think you are helping, but because they do not read the guidelines, the whole discussion is deleted and if they are not on the friends list yet, you cannot write them a private message yet. Even if the discussion looks to be innocent, it can be deleted. For instance if they are asking a money question and specify an exact amount, that will be deleted.
@RONDOLAWE (776)
hello.. me too doit that coz if somebody want to be a friend with me or us is just has in there and no response what has we started in discussion and this new members has alot of new think and heart feeling to let it out .
@busybee10 (3191)
Yes many become friends but do not respond that is really bad. we should not encourage such people. Be cautious in this matter
@picjim (3003)
Most of my responses are directed at responses started by newbies.My intention is to see that they aren't discouraged in the beginning.I would be even more encouraged if they respond to my view saying why they agree or contradict my opinion.Other than responding to new comers i make it a point to respond to any discussion i find interesting.
@busybee10 (3191)
Nice and encouraging thoughts. We always should encourage the newcomers as we were also at one stage on that category.