Have you lasted a day?

Have you lasted a day without referring to yourself? or use the word "I"? Or maybe that is the wrong question. How about, can you last a day without using "I" in your thinking and in your words? Maybe when I was a baby i didn't think as much. I don't maybe some of you can still pull this experiment off, but it will probably cause a lot of miscommunication.
@flpoolbum (2483)
What is wrong with thinking about yourself. Besides, when thinking about things that you need to do, you are going to think of yourself. I only think that using I too much is a problem when you are writing. Instead of starting each sentence with "I", try to reword the sentence to make your writing more interesting and visually appealing.
I did not mention anything wrong about it. You are answering your own question, huh? You have a point too but it's irrelevant.
@zoey7879 (3104)
As we're typically taught to be self-centered beings, it is difficult to pull off, and yes, I have tried it. It's interesting and challenging, and actually helped me to turn my thoughts and focus onto other people instead of wallowing in my own self pity or conceitedness. I think that everyone should try it once.
It must have been quite hard, especially trying it for the first time.
@hushi22 (4941)
i think i never tried such. i am pretty sure i used either of the words, "i, me, myself" in a day.