First Philippine full length 3D animation movie - will you watch it?

Buzz is going around the net that the 1st full length 3D animation movie done by Filipinos will soon be shown in theaters. The title is said to be RPG Metanoia. The plot revolves around a little boy obsessed with video games that he was able to enter the world of his favorite video game. Here are some footage I've seen from the music video trailer. You can view it here: http://www.starrecordsph.blogspot.com/2010/10/kaya-mo-by-tutti-kean-ney-official.html I was pretty amazed with what I've seen so far. I think I'll bring my son to watch it:-) Other Pinoy animated movies weren't that successful in the past. Do you think this film will give us the fighting chance to break through the animation market?
@Metatronik (5911)
• Pasay, Philippines
I will be really waiting for this one. If this will be on Imax or any 3d cinema then of course I will earn for that. I am also glad that Zaijan Jaranilla (Santino of May Bukas Pa) will be the voice for the main character. He is actually the voice of Otep in Agua Bendita before. I am hoping I would be able to know what company is this from and dreaming that I could work with them even if I am 3d modeler.
i heard that the ones who did the animation is also a local company called ambient media.
@o0jopak0o (6406)
i think i might watch it but i havent seen the trailer yet.
you can view the music video on the link i posted. it contains a lot of visuals from the movie. i think this is the trailer for now :-)