I am too tired for partying at Saturday night

A friend of mine called me up at Saturday night to go to this Latino Club, but I have to work that night. Although he insisted that he and his friends can wait for me after I finish my work, I told him I might be too tired to go to the clubbing scene after all. Actually, I don't want to go clubbing after working, and I just want to go home, and watch some movies before I go to bed. A peace night for me will be a graceful. Maybe I am growing older now, partying and clubbing ain't the first thing come to my mind at all.
@demoneko (168)
Well that's normal. There are also times that I just want to go straight to my home after work. Being with friends is a great thing but we also need to take a rest.
Hey, that is what I am doing right now. After work, straight home without hanging around and waiting for my co - workers. I would rather stay home alone, or watch some television to get my day pass by nowadays. Maybe I am grow older, and different mentality with me.
@demoneko (168)
Yes, probably that's one reason but sometimes you also have to go out with your friends. Don't you find it boring to be always alone and just stay at home?
@madteaparty (2763)
• Japan
Well, I don't think you're getting too old for partying. After work we all feel tired, and in my case I usually don't feel like going to a club when I'm tired. It's better to relax and let your body recover the lost energy. When you have energy and feel like it, then you will enjoy the club, but when you're low on energy levels you're not going to enjoy it, so it's good to take care of your body
@fanzejian (372)
I don't know whether it is true that old man are fond of being quiet.I just think that different people like different envionment .but man maybe aome accross the phenomenon that man are fond the opposite the envionment and that man will be back after some time. maybe you belong to the latter I think.