Why do YOU want to make a lot of money?

I know that I want to make a lot of money so I can help out my single mother. She takes care of my two younger siblings, my grandfather who is in his mid 70's, and myself. She works so hard, and I'm trying my best to bring home extra cash so we can get everything we need, and pay everything that needs to be payed. I'm just grateful my great grandparents payed off our mortgage... :)
There are so many reason i want to make a lot of money. I work a full time job and the money i get from that every week isnt enough at all. I am hurting with no enough money and its hard to do anything i would like to do. Maybe about 350 a week working full time at one job isnt enough at all and i need more money to pay off my college loans, pay my car off, not live with my parents and of so much more. I have so many bills that i cant even pay but i do try to pay the important ones and still have a nice life. Life is hard and no one ever said it was an easy life. It may be easy for the people living with no bills and having a rich and wonderful life.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I just wanted to comment and say I am sorry that you're stuck like you are with not being able to pay all of your bills. $350.00 a week is not enough, $400 or $450.00 should be more like it, but do you get paid weekly or did you mean biweekly? In any case, hope you can get some bills paid so that you can get things you want / need.
I agree with SomeCowGirl. I really do hope for the best. In this day and age, $350 isn't that much when you have to pay for food, bills, and everything else. Life is hard, but overcoming challenges makes life more fun! Don't lose hope!
About one year ago when I was still in the college, I got 350$ each week as fellowship. That's barely enough for me. One thing good for me is I do not have any loans to pay off. Things turn better after I get my job, but I still want to make a lot of money to make my life better, to let myself do whatever I really want rather than stuck in the position I do not really like.
It's great you are bringing in extra cash for your family, you must feel proud :)
I honestly can say that I do. I always try to help out. I hope to go to college and finish with a bachelors degree or higher in computer science. I'm sure that will bring in some money.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I really like to see my savings grow, since I am currently trying to save for a bunch of rather expensive things, and I use my online earnings for that too. So knowing that my savings account will grow if I make more is the main reason for me.
That's a wise decision you are making. I wish I could say the same about me. I do save my money, but there are just so many things I need to get.
I want to make a lot of money to provide for my daugter, give to my church, charity, family, and pay my bills. Every thing is ok right now, but I think a little bit more money could help.
I agree. More money wouldn't hurt. Wish I could donate some cash to charity, but if I did, I wouldn't be able to eat. It's the thought that counts, right?
@kodukodu84 (1576)
I don't really hope to make lots of money but at least an extra money to be able to pay for my rent, bills and for transportation. I have to divide my salary every month and send some of it to my mum in village. Then as usual to pay my rent and bills and it cost me a lot for transportation per month too. So if I can get extra money for some of those thing then I can save up more for my future and so I can go home often to see my family that are really far away from them. I really miss them and I wish I leave my job soon and go back to my town and work there. But for now I can't just do that because I need some amount of money to start all over again with new job at my town.
we need money yes, but sometimes we cannot know that there is something most important aside from money. all our satisfaction and need it cannot answered by means of money..yes we need money in order to survived, but not too much. other think that if they have enough money they will make happy but when they get their, they find no satisfaction at all even they have everything they want, why? because they found out that their are part of their that they need something which money cannot buy..
@armie23 (146)
The reason why I want to make a lot of money is for the renovations and extensions of our new bought house. We need to do some modifications of it and also we need to buy some appliances to be used for our basic needs. I worked online is just for additional income as well. This is also for the future of my son.
@cbjones (1157)
I want to make sure my future offspring have a better chance at reaching their goals. I find it silly that a lot of people chastise kids who grew up with successful parents. We say they were born with a silver spoon in their mouths. We accuse them of not being hard when most seem to do more just to shut up the maysayers. I don;t think anyone should have to feel bad about success. Some are bitter because they came up with reasons to give up instead of working toward their goals. I don't plan on giving up any time soon.
@dodo19 (34314)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I want to make some extra money to be able to provide for my husband and me. I want to be able to pay my bills and such. I'm a student. So I don't actually have a lot of money. It's difficult to get by every month. Anything is very much appreciated. I am ready to work hard to be able to earn a few extra dollars.
@SomeCowgirl (32266)
I want to make extra money so that I can help my husband pay the bills. Right now he's the only one working, and we have money to pay bills but we're not really saving all that much money for our future. If I could make atleast $150 online we would be set and could save. If I could make that much it's effect would be like us not having to pay one bill because it would pay one of our bills and also give us money to save. We are living with my husband's parents right now and while they are fine with us staying here, we know that they could be saving a lot more money if we weren't here, and we could be helping them out more because they would have more money to spend on themselves.
@SHAMRACK (8532)
Dear friend, Money is really something valuable at time it is needed. Moreover I feel there are lots of things in this world that money can solve. On other side it create problems too.
I agree with you on that. It causes so many problems because so many people need as much as they can get. I think money is the number one reason why married couples divorce. Tragic isn't it? To think money get's in the way of love...
@K46620 (1996)
So I can do more things in life that unfortunately requires money.
@paula27661 (15899)
I would like to make more money because I am tired of not being able to afford anything and counting every penny is driving me crazy! I am not particularly materialistic and my dream is not to be rich as such but to have no money worries and to able to afford the occasional holiday would be nice...
@aerous (13474)
Actually I want to earn a lot of money to establish a business. Because I like to put up business but I have not enough financial capacity to to a business...that is why I want to earn a lot of money
@pokumon (647)
I just want to be independent and pay my own way in this world. I'm still living with my parents and I would like to be able to move out. I have to graduate college first and then hopefully I can find a good enough job.
@iamjesca (187)
We all want to make money because it is true that money makes the world go round. We cant eat if we dont have money. We cant have a shelter and our basic needs will not be provided without money. I want to make lots of money to ensure my families future. And make our lives stable as possible. Its true that there are things money cant buy. But almost everything can be bought by money. The assurance of more money in your pocket will be as rewarding because you dont have to worry. If you really know how to make money and be wise in spending it. You will be amazed how much you will have enough for your family.
@DertyJ (193)
I want to make a lot of money to buy a nice cozy house and pay off bills and live a debt free and worry free life! And to be able to take vacations unlike I could as a young kid because our family couldn't afford it. Also I would like to make my mothers dream come true and make her a bed and breakfast and hopefully pay off all her debts as well.
• Thailand
I want to make a lot of money for many reasons. I have to make money to pay for daily expense.My parents are old, so I have to bring up them with my younger sister. I want to give them a better life.therefore I need try best to make money. In addition In modern life, if you have no money you will face with many difficulty.
Basically, I want to make a lot of money because I want to do a lot of things and I want to have some stuff which I cannot afford as of now. And include the family stuff, too. =D Of course, I would also want to have several bucks in the bank so as to have an assurance that I will not be begging in the streets soon enough. ;)
i want to mostly to take care of myself, and incases my family in things here and there.