Games with Customization

I am looking for PC Games that have a huge emphasis on customization and I really wanna play a game with a huge variety of things that lets the player customize whatever they want, like character, clothes, cars, houses and etc.
@foofermen (503)
Well, there is the sims obviously. Then there is Spore. Those are the only two I know anything about. I hear Perfect World has very customizable characters as well. Saints Row 1 & 2. The only games I play online are flash games on newgrounds and Maple Story. Very fun games.
I'm not a fan of the Sims and spore is alright. I've tried Saints Row 1 & 2 and I also heard really good things about Perfect World but it's a fantasy MMORPG so that puts me off. I'll try it one day
@o0jopak0o (6406)
well i think your looking for mmorpgs but the only thing that i can remember where you can buy a house and such is mabinogi which is for us only.