Page expired

@sammy14 (835)
Have you ever experienced here in mylot not able to post your discussion.. I experienced this several times.. Before this post I posted something about travel.. it took me some minutes to write it and when I tried to post it I cannot and it says the page has expired.. its very frustrating.. It is good if you can recover it, the problem is you cannot and gone is the time and effort that you spent just to come up with good discussion/s.. now I lost that idea about travel..
• Greece
I has happened to me too. Sometimes the page doesn't load at all and all my effort is lost. Now I copy any long text before trying to submit it, just in case. It also happens with pictures so I rarely post photos now. I don't know why this happens but try to copy your text and if needed paste it again after successfully reloading the page.
@rosdimy (3936)
I thought myLot has not changed the ruling that members with less than 500 to their name cannot copy or paste. Would you mind telling us which browser you are using? I know that a person can get around this ruling by using one particular browser. Maybe you are using a different browser.
@sammy14 (835)
now we're on the same boat.. lol.. and we cannot use the copy and paste feature of mylot because we only have one hundred plus posts..lol..
• Greece
I'm using Firefox 3.6.10 and although it doesn't let me copy & paste on tags, it allows me to do so on plain text.
@rosdimy (3936)
Have you tried using the Opera browser? I have experienced many similar cases in the past. Pressing the back button, not refresh, brought me back to the previous page. Whatever was written down reappeared, with the time taken depending on the length of the post. Copy and paste strategy works for those with at least 500 participation activity. As far as I know myLot has not changed this rule.
@sammy14 (835)
thanks buddy.. I am using mozilla firefox as my browser..
@Qaeyious (2362)
Yes, it got me to get into the habit of copying my discussion before posting. If there is an error, I check to see if it posted (too many times I ended up posting it twice) if not, I open a new window and paste the originals discussion in. It never happened more than twice to me. Yes, it is a pain, but a necessary one especially when I'm posting on my iPad.
@sammy14 (835)
thanks for your comment.. I ope it wont happen the next time around..
@cher913 (25891)
yes that has happened to me too. i often copy my discussion if it is a long one because i have run into a number of issues here.