I feel guilty !

Because I have noticed that I have regular responders but I was not able to respond to their posts. IM SO SORRY MY DEAR FRIENDS if I would not be able to reply to your discussion, I have limited time mylotting I will try my best to catch things up. MY APOLOGIES.
dont worry... its not a matter at all.... somebody will have own opinions in their mind..all will understand ur work
Thanks for letting me know that ! Happy mylotting to you !
Hello. I'm not a regular responder of your discussions cause I'm just new here but I really understand how you feel. Why? It's because I'm also guilty of not being able to respond to all my responders before. I made a discussion and people came to respond and I have not been able to respond to them in timely manner because I'm busy too. Well I think they understand and as you said, let's try our best to catch up.
Thanks for responding to this discussion pinkberryzz, it is quite understandable that we had our lives outside mylot, as much as we can do to participate in our friends discussions often we failed that, but thats totally okay. Welcome to you and enjoy your stay here !
@eileenleyva (10964)
I was feeling guilty about not responding to my responders and I decided to take time to answer a discussion or two. You were first on one of my discussions, so I peeked into your profile. I was surprised to see your discussion delving on my very same predicament. So here am... Keep the torch ablazed!
Thanks for the sentiment eileen, we all have this feeling that at least in a way or two we can participate to our friends and everybody else, we just keep our discussions interesting so that our friends can reply to our post and we can interact to them.
hi torchablazed you beat me to it with your disucussion. I too have not been able to keepcautht up with all friends discussions as I was off line most of last week due to computer problems. do not worry torch we all realize you have a life outside mylot. do not feel bad and just do the best you can as thats what I am doing too. I just hope all my many friends realize I was not snubbing them but could not get online as my internet card went kerfluey and we had to buy a new one.
Yeah thats what I thought sometimes hatley that I was not being responsible of doing what a friend should do - returning a favor or something like that here, contrarily we all do have a life and we also be considerate likewise.
@nilzerous1 (2435)
Never mind! It happens with all of us. Just enjoy responding to discussions and contribute your ideas. We all understand. And I hope everything is okay around you.
Thanks nil! Everythings fine and good !:)
Hello Torched, I can fully understand you're situation. actually, I am on the same page as you are. there were several discussions that i have made a few days ago and got a lot of responses. but my touble is that the more responses that i have, the more trouble for me in responding to them all. sometimes, i need to be in the mood in order to comment on just one discussion. we all have other things to do outside mylot. so, i think we should just do our thing don't try to fool around bit.
Thanks for your thoughts Knight, yeah your absolutely right, sometimes when the discussion is too long or when a friend started a discussion and we couldnt relate to it, then that leave us on what to say. A lot of reasons indeed that we just have to understand to each other. Glad you replied on this post. Cheers!
@qianyun6 (2069)
Hi, torchablazed! You don't need to feel guilty and apology for didn't respond to all your responders. MyLotting is only a interest but not a work. So you don't have the responsibility for responding every response. I think all reasonable myLotters know this point. Have a nice day and Happy myLotting!
Yeah, I agree, its just that sometime I can't help it, thanks for your response.
@chhetp1 (469)
I too sometime feel guilty of not able to comment for the responses I receive about my post. That shouldn't actually make me guilty because every responder will read other responses and then will put the valuable comments. Hence it is the constructive output about the issues we are discussing about. So, my suggestion would be not to be depressed about it, yet try to see if you can comment on few of the post where you have valuable responses.
I will try to do what you suggested, thanks for dropping a word of wisdom!
@kodukodu84 (1576)
You shouldn't feel guilty because we all have a lot of other things to do other than mylot. Mylot is an extra that allows us to come when we have free time and go when we have something important to do. This does happen to me too where I'm not able to comment my responders too soon but of course when I have time to log in here, I will definitely try my best to comment them back. Good luck to you and have a nice day
Thanks for the wonderful encouraging words my friend! Yes it is true mylot is the extra time we spend and we're enjoying it and not feel obligated whatsover. Thanks again.
@bjcyrix (6910)
Thats okay, I know what you mean cause Im also that way.LOL I hardly ever myLot nowadays too. Offline life occupies most of my time and it has been quite a while since I last visited here. I have old discussions that still gets some response but I dont get to comment back to them anymore. Ever since graduation, I dont create my own discussions, I just respond to friends' discussions as well as other myLotter's discussions. I figured there are already hundreds of discussions being submitted per hour and so Ill just try to respond to at least one instead of adding to the discussions with no responses yet. Its just great to know that no matter how long we get a break from myLot, we know that it would still be here for us to come back to.^_^
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
thats ok i dont mind for your this less responses to my discussions