Now Bangalore Test is in very interesting situations

Hey friends today was the 4th day of the 2nd test match between India and Australia. As we know India has already wins first test match against Australia. And now again Australia are in trouble because till stumps today. And he loses 7 wickets on 202 runs. And the total lead is 185 runs. So now I think there are chances for Indian teams to win series by 2-0. And tomorrow is the last day of this test match. And if India gets success to take 3 more wickets before lunch then I think it will be chances for Indian team for win this match. So please share your views about this test match.
If India bowl-out Australia below 200 then there is a fair chance that India can win the 2nd test as well. Anything about 200, it will be difficult to chase the total on 5th day of any test match. Yes, If sewhag stays on the grease for long time then, I am sure we can even chase the target of 250. Let wait and watch. It will be a interesting day tomorrow.
yes you are right and now i am also hope to all out Australia below 200 runs. Anyways thanks fo the response.
@sajujohn (1009)
Ya definitely I think this is a good chance for team India to wrap up the sries by 2-0.But Indian team has to fear because there is no Laxman in team now.If India go for the victory,there is a chance of quick falling of wickets in the fifth and the final day.But if Sehwag give a good start I'm sure India is going to win this test match also.First of all India have to make visitors all out below 220 runs.Then there will be a great chance to win the final test.
Now India have win the series by 2-0