Good music can kick off the day on the right foot.

@megamatt (14331)
Listening to music can inspire us, that is well documented. If we listen to music that inspires us early in the morning, it can get us motivated and ready to go. Do you find that happening with you?
@NoWayRo (1062)
Well, I tried to use some of my favorite songs as wake up ring, and I ended up hating all of them. I'm not a morning person in any way. So now I changed my strategy: I wake up to songs I really hate. I have to get out of bed quickly to turn off the alarm, because it's driving me crazy. I am grouchy until the first cup of coffee kicks in, but at least I stopped ruining music for myself.
"……I ended up hating all of them ",haha,I had the same experience. Now I just use some simple music to wake me up,just like "ding ding ding……".
@megamatt (14331)
I can see how that would be a problem. Of course, my alarm is set to fire off the absolutely most annoying sound in the world, instead of music. So I really have no problems. Once I am out of bed, that's when I switch to the music. Thank you for your response. It is much appreciated and it contributed to the topic well. Have a nice day and thanks.
@HADDOWZ (1481)
Hello, Well I have to agree 100% with your thoughts on starting the day with the right music. I have a radio-alarmclock which wakes me up (just) but it's always tuned into a good radio channel, with great music. If I wanted to be down then I would watch the news channels on television. Make the most of your time, dont stress.
@megamatt (14331)
That point is true. Watching the news channels rarely fails to put me in a bad mood. A lot of people start their day with news, but it is their problem. I prefer to start my day off on the best note. Thank you for your response. It is much appreciated and it contributed to the topic well. Have a nice day and thanks.