i love getting a bargin and saving money at the same time!

@talker1 (148)
New Zealand
i am one of those people who believes that even if i had a lot of money weekly i wouldnt spend it like i was dying tomorrow. and as i only work partime doing a combination of teaching and household managemenmt jobs during my week i get the chance to make comment on places that give me deals and nice things all the time. today i saved heaps. it was awesome.
I agree with you on this one as when I save money and get great bargains it makes me feel like a smart shopper.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
I second that! And that feeling is sort of a reward in it's own right I think!
@emgee595 (336)
That's good! It feels good when you are able to get a good deal- you get what you wanted and you got it in a good price. You are a sure winner! I also tend to buy stuff which are on sale especially those which are not necessities...stuff I usually buy when I'm on a shopping spree. I like it more if there are items on Sale because there's big difference in the prices. We should get out money's worth. :D
I am all about bargains! I won't buy it if I feel like I am not getting a bargain! I will go to 10 stores if I have to get the best price!
@cher913 (25893)
i am so like that. i only shop at thrift stores pretty much but sometimes am forced to shop at other retail stores. i tend to gravitate to stuff that is on sale. i once bought a jacket at walmart for $3.00!
@sender621 (14956)
Shopping can be quite the experience. Some people do it out of necessity, while others do it for fun. I love to bargain shop. it makes the shopping experience very rewarding for me. If i can find something I like and find it at a great price, there is nothing better than that!
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
Yes, who doesn't? I mean, why would people want to spend more than they need to? It just does not make any sense to me. So I totally know what you mean, and I think you are doing the right thing. Spend on what matters to you and save on the stuff that doesn't!
Hi Talker1! I also love getting bargains and saving money. That is why I make it a point to shop when there's a sale going on. Here usually there are sales every 15th and 30th of the month. So I go to the mall on those days.
Hey I totally agree with you. we got to spend on things only which we are supposed to spent. I really think you could try to make some money online well for a beginner it might seem impossible. but its not difficult if you remain persistent. Anyway checkout my profile.