what changes would u like to have in mylot?

@harry89 (2332)
Well i think mylot is nearly perfect but there may be something that you would like to add or have in mylot... If you ask my opinion then i think mylot should clarify its measures of paying per post in faqs. Everything else is perfect. What change would you like to have in mylot?
I think Mylot should implement a chat system. We already have private messages, but there isn't a chatbox or even IM widget on this site, even thought this site is mainly about communication. I also think that the layout could be rearranged a little. New users might have a hard time finding things around here.
@Miner49r (569)
The layout is another good point. When I first started I had to really look and look to find the link I needing. Now that I have been here a while, it comes a little more easily, but still have to think about it.
@harry89 (2332)
Yea i have also seen people discussing that mylot should have a chat system and i think it will make more easy for people who want to interact with each other. And also you are right that the look of mylot is complicated, when i first came to mylot i couldn't understand anything and in two days i stopped signing in here but then after some days i gave it another chance and understood it. Thanks for your response.
@inu1711 (5288)
I'd like to receive e-mail notifications for each comment I get on the photos I uploaded. It's politely to respond to the comments other users make on my photos, but sometimes I can't trace all the comments I got. Some e-mail notifications like the ones we receive for the comments on discussions would be great.
@harry89 (2332)
Ok, i think that is the reason why many people here don't comment on photos as they are not replied back because the person who uploaded it never comes to know that someone has commented on his photos, i think that addition would be great. Thanks for your response.
@Miner49r (569)
I definately agree. 1. Raise the earnings a little. 2. Better clarification in the TOS. 3. The rating system should be revised. The rating system is flawed in my opinion. It is understandable to rate others for just plainly trash and pointless posting, and posting outside the TOS." But.... should your post or response be of a valid nature, and in disagreement with the general community opinion then your ratings can and do suffer. I think we all should be able to voice our opinion and beleifs without our reputation being hampered, or reduced. I do hope myLot sits up and take notice of this discussion, I think it is a great one!
@harry89 (2332)
Yea you are right that mylot should clarify the T.O.S about reputation and it should be more transparent and everyone should have the freedom of writting his views and should not have any affect on its reputation. Thanks for your response.
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, The change that everone here who actively participate like might be hike in the monetary reward that mylot gives. I hope it would be the only main change that most of mylotter need.
@harry89 (2332)
Yea, i also want the same change. I also want the rewards to be increased. If mylot increses the paying rate then i think there will be more quality discussions and also more people will get attracted to mylot. Thanks for your response.