Life is a process of many changes.

@Lore2009 (7389)
I read some old diaries the other day and saw how much my life has changed. I feel like I was a lot more naive and ignorant and 'wasted' my life on teenage idol groups. My problems seem a lot less ferocious than when I got older but I seem to have more self love for myself now. How much have you grown since the mid point of your life? Did you keep diaries to look back to?
I am in the process of moving right now and I also found some old diaries/journals, and I also found home videos, photos, and letters from old friends. Some people I do not even remember who they are. From all the letters I also remembered who I used to be. The videos made me feel strange, and I really did not know who that was!!! It has no trace or sign of the me now. But it's a nice feeling to know or meet the old me and to see and realize how much I have changed. I don't think I was ever wasting my time, but dang, I did a lot of stupid things.
@Lore2009 (7389)
Seeing healthy growth is priceless. Good luck moving!
Oh yeah,indeed life changes with time. We dont realize it changing between yesterday, today and tomorrow, but when we look back to the things after sometime, so much has changed. Well I dont write diary entry as such on a regular basis, but sometimes when there is so much going on in my mind, when there are lots of emotions, and there is no one I can share, then i do write it down, on the back of my notebook or registers. Then I just forget it all. And then after long when I gotto read it again..yeah I can feel how much my life has changed, somethings i regret, somethings i feel good i did, some of the things make me sad, some of the things make me smile, but overall its a good feeling that makes me realize that how much I have moved on in my life, and how so far I have tackled with situations.
@Lore2009 (7389)
I agree too, life is very interesting and the changes are mostly beautiful.
@bingskee (5237)
i have diaries before when i was in high school but opted not to keep them. now, i am wondering what happened to them. it is very true that life is a process of many changes. it would be good that the changes change us to be better for us to be able to love ourselves more. but unfortunately, not all changes contribute to the betterment of a person.
@Lore2009 (7389)
Yes, i agree, it is unfortunate when that happens. i wish everyone can find a way to their happiness at a point in their life.