Used to be My Favorite Color

@epicure35 (2822)
Will the hypocrisy and treason of the Democrats NEVER end? Recently Barbara ("call me senator")Boxer ran a compaign ad touting herself champion of our military for her "virtue" in "establishing" a Pasadena, CA Veterans Resource Center. It shows one of our amputee heroes. I shudder in disgust at her audacity! Rembrances of things present and not-so past: 1. June 18, 2009, When Army Corps of Engineers Brigadier General Michael Walsh politely addressed her, calling her "ma'am" she, with hubris and arrogance rudely admonished him to call her "senator". 2. "Our Beloved Barbara Boxer" (quote from Code Pink website) has consistently and continually aided Code Pink in their anti-military, pro-Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, Taliban, Hezbollah, and AlQueda support and financing and consistently worked to cut military funding. 3. February 4th, 2010, Boxer along with Dem Henry Waxman and Muslim Andre Carson signed on to a John Kerry letter in support of Code Pink's Hamas- Aid Gaza Freedom March. Jodie Evans, CP co-founder, major Obama contributer and his liason to the Taliban insurgents had already delivered some $600,000 cash to the "other side" at Falluja, Iraq. How very sad that so many Jews have been duped into supporting Boxer, given her anti-Israel activities! http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/10barbara-boxer--code-pink (article by Scott Swett) http://biggovernment.com/.../sen-john-kerry-letter-supporting-code-pinks-hamas-aid-gaza-freedom-march (by Kristinn Taylor and Andrea Shea King) Now we come to Jerry Brown, running for governor in CA. Several reports detail his taking contributions from Code Pink's co-founder, Jodie Evans who also helped him in his 1999 campaign/run. "Jewish Leaders Call on Brown to return Contributions" http://www.cagop.org/index.cfm/press_release_1243,htm "Jerry Brown Mocks Vet's Concern About Code Pink Fundraiser" http://www.biggovernment.com/.../jerry-brown-mocks-vets-concern-about-code-pink-fundraiser http://www.uncoverage.net/.../jerry brown-takes-money-from-hamas-supporting- military-hating-code-pink
@dark_joev (3043)
sounds like more republican propaganda to me. Sorry but really saying this is treason I don't see Code Pink donating money to "terrorist". They want the Military Budget to be cut well we do spend 500 Billion on it every year. And your statement of about the 600,000 to enemies is a lie it was given in the form of Humanitarian aid for people who have lost their homes and other things. the websites you link to are all republican centered and anti Muslim which is weird to me because we aren't fighting Muslims because they are Muslims actually it has nothing to do with their religion. So this is just more phobia being spread by the Christan Anti-liberty Anti anything not approved by the Bible Republican Haters of Freedom and The United States Party. I am glad the GOP is dieing off because of the before mentioned group which those articles support hatered and fearmongling two things that are trying to blind people to the truth which is Christianity has proven to be dangerous and Treason to the United States way of life when taken to the extreme as the far right wing have done they still support slavery I bet and selling your daughters to pay debts to people. These people are off their rocker and well its all because of the lack of two things Logic and reason. "Think for yourself; Question Authority."
@epicure35 (2822)
FYI, I am not a Republican. One website was a republican one, but the articles reflected facts and citations of people who to think for themselves, as in American Thinker. Boxer's voting record and signature to the letter can be verified. Brown's campaign donations, ditto. I don't know how you haven't noticed that it is the Democrats that are curbing our every ounce of freedom and draining our economy. Again, I have no allegiance to either party. But, I do believe in looking at actions as opposed to empty rhetoric, and prinicples, such as not going against the will of the people and not engaging in sneaky backroom deals.
@dark_joev (3043)
Patriot Act? I think that is about as opposing to the principles of this nation as any. And for draining the economy it was drained when Bush got done with it not that the democrats have done much better them bailing out GMC and AIG but Bush killed the economy by being a bad leader which is in his track record he wasn't good at business so that is why our economy got so messed up 8 years you can do a lot in 8 years Bush proved it sense he was given a fairly good economy by Clinton and some things like the housing bobble where allowed to become even bigger under Bush caused the collapse of the economy but then again Bush had 3 or so businesses that went bankrupt on his part. A letter giving permission to humanitarian aid being delivered to refugees yeah really anti american and traitorous.