7-10 hours a must for me!

@talker1 (148)
New Zealand
i dont know about you others out there but for me if i have less than about 7 hours sleep i am a mentsl wreck. so in order to make sure that i function properly i work at getting 7- 10 hours complete rest a night. and to top that of i need solid good food and drink. now one of my favourite things to do to get the above is to lie in front of the tv and watch a movie or some comedy. sometmes its movement such as someone driving me somewhere or now my new health thing and i recommend this to everyone if you can do it and that is a full body massage. this is awesome.
@stealthy (8188)
I don't even spend 7 hours in bed trying to sleep. Since I'm not a good sleeper, I get much less than 7 hours. Actually, if I get to bet an hour or so late, I will usually get a better night of sleep without waking up and not being able to get back to sleep for a couple of hours or longer. So I don't need anywhere near that much sleep.
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi talker1, as what I know different people need different hours of sleep, though the standard one is eight hour. I think how long we sleep is not that important as long as we feel energetic the whole day with the required amount of sleep daily. I become refreshed after having six to seven hours of proper sleep every night. I need longer sleep only if I feel unwell. I don't watch tv at the moment as I find it's more convenient to watch online tv or video. Other than going to part time work, doing daily house chores, taking care of my mini vegetable garden, having regular physical exercise, I spend mostly of my leisure time sitting in front of my laptop. There are lots of fun to deal with all kind of stuffs which are available on the pc. Therefor I always stay away from my laptop after 12am. May be there are too many interesting stuffs making my eyes exhausted and I fall asleep easily Happy posting