The myLot logo turned green!

@inu1711 (5288)
Romania
Hi everybody! I'm happy to see again the change in myLot logo's color. I'm curious how many of you have noticed the change. For me it's the second month I have the pleasure to notice that. What about you?
@carmelanirel (20979)
Yes, In noticed that just before I read your post here. Which I wondered if I'd make it since school started, but since I have made so many posts on my school, this maybe why I made it, so school isn't going to slow me down after all..
@inu1711 (5288)
You, eagle eye! Me, I hadn't notice the change in color until I saw my earnings were lower than yesterday. I remembered the color change from last month, and then I checked the myLot logo. I'm not too vigilant , you know. It seems your school really helps you earning in myLot. So you will earn twice. Once from myLot and second (but more important) from your school learning.
Hey what a concept, everyone here in mylot starts school and we all benefit from helping each other, (not doing the work, but helping as in tutoring) and at the same time we all benefit from the hefty earnings...lol My earning though were slightly smaller this month, but I am glad that I did get them. I don't know how long ago they started changing the color to green on payday, but I noticed it because of the different color as I scroll up after my first reply. I didn't even know they did this until a couple months ago when anther mylotter mentioned it..
@akp100 (13325)
Green logo means it is the paying time for users who have reached to minimum (which is 10$) last month on mylot.. Logo turns into green before or on 15th of every month...
@inu1711 (5288)
Yeah, after almost two months, on the 15th of September I saw this change for the first time. Now it's the second time and I hope I'll see it every month from now on. It's also good to see we received our earnings before the 15th of the month, it's only 14th Octomber today!
@akp100 (13325)
I guess you are thinking wrong .. we can see green logo every month either we reached to minimum payout or not... By the way thanks for the Best Response..
@banban (602)
:) I've noticed it, too. And just a minute age, I was still curious about why it turned green today. And now I get the answer. Because it's myLot's paid day. Emm, that's great.
@inu1711 (5288)
Is it your first payout? Last month, when I received my first payout, I didn't notice the change in color. But I read the other users posts and that's how I found out what the green myLot logo means. This month I had been waiting for the green logo, but yet I hadn't notice it right away.
Yes! It has. Finally, I'm actually online today to notice it. Usually I do not - but I've read discussion after discussion where people were questioning and noticing it. I guess it must mean it's pay day today! I'm happy I finally noticed it, I thought everyone was going to crazy because I wasn't seeing it. lol.
@inu1711 (5288)
Oh, it seems you've reached the payout this month. You must have had so many paydays for your ~6500 posts! How come you haven't notice it before? Today I saw the change right away when I logged in. But it's true, last month I didn't notice it until other myLotters had written about it.
havent see anything yet with my logo .. is that for the payment??
@inu1711 (5288)
Oh, I'm sorry you can't see the change in color, my friend. This means you haven't reach the minimum payout yet. Don't be sad, I'm sure you'll be able to see this change next month. You're doing a good job here, and you deserve it. Geep doing the good work and you'll see the results.
@csabiCZ (194)
I didn't noticed this until yesterday and i wondered why it is green,it used to be blue every day.Than i searched it and found the answer.