Human Morph Progress

This room This space How horrid is this place I am confined within it's binds That has me very tight I sift my thoughts for a deed Yet nothing has come to me Now eyes weary, so close to tears I just wish you were here Within your rapture there is some light Just be sure to show it right
I've felt that way before too. You can only keep yourself busy for so long until you start to remember why you tried to take your mind off someone in the first place. BTW, Catana could have said their post in a better way. There are something that are strictly off limits here but poetry is not a deal breaker.
I wrote this when I was 17 and inlovewith some one whoe led me on. I was so niave!! uuughh... lol memories.
Well, at least you learned something, I hope. Thanks for the BR!
@Catana (736)
Mylot is for discussions, not poetry. If someone decides to report it, this post will be deleted. Just a friendly suggestion - read the guidelines.
I read the guidelines and it's to write things that pertaine to categories of interest, this happens to be poetry, so therefore it is rightfully in its category and placement TYVM for your concern. and by the way poetry is ALWAYS open topic for discussion IDIOT!