I could not cook in my new place till this week.

The place was infested horribly with roaches. The landlord had this place bombed three times. I could only eat out the microwave. I just gt my ew fridge yesterday. I am using my crock pot more to not heat up my home. I made a steak last night. I put lots of onions on it and some drops of barbque sause ad seasoning. Boy it came out great and I could chew it too. I don't know mch to put onsteaks so I may sound boring to you great cooks.
@suspenseful (40316)
If you are using a crock pot, you really do not need to put that much liquid as you would if you used your dutch oven or frying pan. I do not use mine that often as it is quite old and I am easy on the salt. I have to get a new one or a semi new one myself, but not for a while. I do keep it on the low setting, but it really does not matter. Glad it turned out good.
I keep mine on high setting when I cook steak to get it done fast. Yes I am learning about the water too.
I would be more likely to put a roast in the crockpot, but it is all the same meat. Onions are always good. I like my crockpot really well. Lots of things cook up so good in it.
I told my neighbor I want to try that one. But it would go to waste here being I would not eat much and neither would my daughter. So,I have not tried it yet.
From what I remember of one of your discussions, you were dying to eat steak. Hooray you finally got your wish. Enjoy.
Yes and it was very good. LOL
I hope your new place gets that infestation take care of ASAP! If they have bombed 3x themself I hate to say it but the landlord needs to get off their tush and get a real exterminator in the building. Just cause he bombed yours, doesn't mean the rest of the building isn't infested to... they live in walls and such. There's a reason they've been around since dinosaur times!