The ad above is full of shiiit

LOL yeah right it said a mount vernon woman makes $77 an hour working at home. Now I moved and it says my new town and the same ad. I can't beleave I was going to try that. Did you?
• Marion, Kansas
I looked at it once a few months ago. Then I looked at another one. Same add, different name on the woman,then you look at the "testimonials" They are all the same, in the same order, with just a different name on it. That is one way to keep track of stuff, read it all the way through.
@KrauseHome (33249)
It is a SCAM and they are only trying to collect like $30 and then after that more $$ and more money and then to recoop it back they probably want you to SCAM someone else out of $$ the same way. It is horrible sites like this continue to haunt the Internet and wish there was a way to BLOCK them. There are legitimate work from home sites that do pay, but be sure to do your Homework first to make sure the company is legal.
hi giftsandbagscom oh and when I saw it it said a Los Angeles woman' makes 77 dollars an hour working at home. I told my son maybe thats something I could do and he said" Mom that is full of B.S. don't you fall for that at all." So I decided he was a pretty wise man and I just kept on mylotting instead. Yes gifts you and my son did agree. When something sounds too good to be true,its generally sh@t.