A Mother Dog That Separates From Her Puppy.

Marikina, Philippines
I have encountered a neighborhood that has a dog separated from the puppy. They are both put in a separate cage and the puppy is always crying-- every day and every night. I am worried for the puppy, but our neighborhood doesn't care at all. What will happen to them? Are dogs going to have a psychological effect based on what had happen to them? (@_@)
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
Oh, that sounds really sad! I also think it depends on the age of the puppy. Is it very small? How old does it seem to be?
• Marikina, Philippines
Yes. He is small. I think his age is 8 weeks old. I sometimes see the puppy inside the area of their house (T_T)
how old is the puppy if it is younger then 6 weeks the puppy may die soon the puppy needs to be with the mothewr at all times till 6 till 8 weeks then once there that old they HAVE TO seprate them
• Marikina, Philippines
Based on what I see its look like 8 weeks old. I didn't want to ask them of what happen to the puppy and the mother because we were not close to each other, and I am also shy to ask them. I have just heard from my mother that the puppy was been separated from the mother dog and they were put in a separate cage. That is why I've always heard the puppy who's always crying every day and every night.
@sjlskl (3385)
There should not be a psychological effect. But the problem is the feeding. Who will feed the puppy and give him the warmth.
@carmelanirel (21108)
I agree with mariah, it depends on how old the puppy is.