Ae you a good cook ?

great cooks - homemade foods
@laken02 (3067)
have you been told or do you consider yourself a good cook ? i did not use to be but with plenty of practice and a patient husband i have came a long ways and i now think i am a good cook .. how about you can you coook ?
@misheli (554)
My husband and kids loves my cooking. For them I'm a very good cook. I know how to cook but I can't say that I'm a good cook. Maybe someday I will be a good cook, I hope.
@laken02 (3067)
well if your husband and kids love your cooking then you are a good cook. lol give yourself more credit.. i would bet you are a great cook :)
@delkar (1716)
I`m a man, and i`m cooking almost every day for myself . Sometimes when i go home at my parents, i cook something, and they like it , but i don`t know for sure if they say that just because i made it . I love to cook, but not every day . Just when i have time and when i`m in the mood to do that . Right now i`m cooking a soup that i didn`t made for a long time . Hope that will be delicious .
@laken02 (3067)
hope your soup turns out good.. soup sounds good right now last night i almost made homemade vegetable soup and corn bread.. but we diecided to go to mcdonalds instead wishnow id made the soup i would have had left overs for today.. happy mylotting :)
@junrapmian (2170)
I think so, my family said so. When I was younger my mother taught me how to cook and when I got married I tried experimenting on complicated dishes, now everytime there's party or occassion at home or at the neighborhood, they ask me to cook a dish or two as part of the menu. I love it when they appreciate my cooking and sometimes they ask me to cook something and sell it to them.
@banban (602)
Emm, I'm not a very good cook. Now I cook for my boyfriend and myself. Sometimes I do it not good, sometimes I do it well. When the dishes taste good, my boyfriend will give praise to me and say my cooking skills are wonderful. :) I'm happy to hear that. I think when I get back home, I will try to cook for my family, especially for my parents. If they say it's good, then I'm a good cook. Have a nice day.
@marcmm (1806)
I can consider my self a good cook. I sometimes create something that does taste good.
I am not the best cook at all. I can make some foods really well. Like spagetti and pork chops. Shrimps with mixed veggies.