Life is good right now so let me not complain too much. LOL

I movd to a new town not knowing I would have to change my social security office. Also not knowing I would have to go to another town for my food stamps. I got a letter from them the first week I moved in with my correct office and new worker. LOl So,since I don't want to go to another office for social security I did not change my address with them yet. The food stamp office is very big and very crowded I went there the othe day. Felt uncomfortable and walked out. But,I wrote my worker and now I am waiting on a letter. does moving have to cause so much stress? Well not for me I am dealingwith it just fine. I just wish I could stay with the people I already know.
hmm yeah i think if you're too much complaining in your because you're moving in new place it will makes you hard to get the social that you're needed in your new place so just let it flow and enjoy the life because altough you can set your own way to choose whatever you want
Yes,it will take me time to know other people here. It is winter time and I tend to stay in the house. I will be trying to see about getting a loan to open a flea market booth or store. I just need something to do off line.
ohh i see so you want to open store,i hope your wish can be come true :) happy lotting,
@suspenseful (40316)
With moving, there is a lot of stress. You have to tell everyone your change of address, and you may have to get a new phone number. And if you get the post office to do the change of addresses, they charge you for it = at least up here. Oh and don't forget where you packed the whatchamacallit. As for the new social security office and going somewhere else to get the food stamps, I guess that it is part of trying to save money and the recession. It is too bad that poor people like you have to suffer for it.
@suspenseful (40316)
Should have called them first. Governments are quite slow. All that bureaucracy.
I really don't think that there is a time that moving doesn't cause a lot of stress. I know that when my husband and I moved it caused a lot of stress on us because of the fact that we had to get used to a whole new routine with two small children. However, I also know that in the long run the fact that we moved into our house has been the best thing that we could have done for our family. With time, I'm sure you will feel the same way as well.
I feel good every time I wake up in my new apartment. I love it so much. My daughter is doing so well at school as well. She just brought me her teachers reposrt for all her classes.
@alokijon (665)
Yes, you are right. Life is so good and don't waste our time by complaining. There will always be trials and tribulations. But what the heck, get over it and keep on moving. :-) God bless!
yes,we have to learn to deal with such matters.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me take that time to make friend's so that you not be lonely and your good thing's will not be fade.
I don't speak spanish so i will have a hard time finding friends.
@SHAMRACK (8384)
Dear friend, It is nice to know the new place is well accepted. Moreover the people around are also well going. I hope with the neigbours are well the rest would much comfortable.
I sleep very good in the new place.. The first night was even comfy for me. I got in my bed and slept like a baby.
@carmelanirel (20979)
Any time we change or do new things it can be scary at first..Give it time, you'll get use to it..:)
yeah,like my daughter I have things to ajust to as well.
It really shouldn't but we are dealing with all sorts of people who just do not understand that if they would listen for a minute and or explain things so many of us would get it right away and make things smoother. Of course though life is much more complicated. Make sure you follow up as I can imagine them saying something like what letter we did not get a letter. Ugh..
I will be in the office if i don't hear from them by the end of this month.
@sedel1027 (17855)
LOL I'm surprised you didn't research all of that first. Every time we move we research everything. I'd go nuts if I moved and didn't know every detail I needed before hand.
i am interested in thisdfdfd
@sid556 (31006)
Ya, it's like when you get married. When you change things up then you have to change everything. It's a pain in the butt but you have to do it, unfortunately. Just grin and bear it and do all the stupid paper work because if you don't they will hold up all your benefits and then you'll really be stressing.