Do you ever think of strange things?

I am sitting here and just got to wondering about something. if your washing your hands and only drying them on that white towel. How come it gets so dirty after a while? I know I am crazy right?
The soap scum and the moisture on the towel attract dirt from the air.
@Polly1 (12648)
good answer, lol
Now I know I did not think of this at all.
@Polly1 (12648)
You know what I wonder about. How does the shower get so dirty. You use soap and water, you would think it would stay clean.
I would have t agree with you on this one. I just told my daughter to clean the bathroom tomorrow.
@alex8288 (292)
yes i think strange things all the time. and about your question may be they are dried skin that pill of. I've seen a television program that says that 80% of house dirt is dried skin.
You know I saw that on tv and It made me think about all the trash and dust that just comes out of no where.
@laken02 (3067)
that is weird becasue i just saw some kinda commerical i forget what it was for which brand but they were saying your hands are only as clean as the towel you are drying them on .. and that you should not use the same towel over and over then dry your clean hands on and they were tryign to sell a disposable towel to dry your hands after each wash .. your post just made me think of that.. take care happy mylotting and keep posting lol
I will be getting a roll of paper towels for my bathroom when I go shopping next month. I am so broke right now. Take care..
@Bryanx54 (644)
lol i always think about what it would be like to be a bird or if they have guitar hero in heaven.
I thought one day how would I feel being a at homeless on the street.
I wouldn't exactly call you crazy, but I did get a big laugh..
Your so funny yor still laughing at me.
I'm imagining this also, yeah you're crazy man, lol...
LOL Your funny but really I do think crazy stuff.
@Strovek (870)
With the pollution around, how do we even get clean? Even the water we use are contaminated with dirt.
@suspenseful (40316)
I know there is a scientific explanation, something about the soapy water bringing out the dirty oil in your hand into the water and when you wipe your hand, you bring out the liquid dirt off onto the towel, but not being a scientist, that is possibly a guess. Oh I am a writer and \I have a weird imagination so for me thinking strange things is normal.