Who is your favorite character in Medium?

Mine is Bridget, the precocious middle child of Allison and Joe Dubois. She's really funny, especially now that she is approaching her teens in the seventh season of Medium. The first episode was funny, when she was doing her assignment for summer school. I always like it when she's one of the stories in the episode. What about you, who's your favorite there and why? Any memorable episodes?
@Fishmomma (11503)
My favorite is Joe, who plays the father. He is married to Allison, who is the star of the show. The daughters have been on the show more in the later seasons and its good to see them regularly.
Joe is the only one in the family without any powers. He seems to take everything in stride, the cool dad who knows how to discipline his daughters and still show them how much he cares. I found it really funny when he was dealing with his youngest daughter's dream about his two subordinates who were actually having an affair. It's good that someone who does not have the gift has learned to embrace the gifts of his wife and daughters.
@ravinskye (8242)
I like Bridget too. I guess that Allison is my favorite though. Her being a mom and having 3 kids I guess is why. I identify with her more since I'm a mom with 3 kids also. Plus she started it all. I like that they are having the girls start to have her special gift and that she is embracing it and helping them learn about it instead of treating it like something bad.
I like Allison's character too. I like the way they mix the real problems and the surreal. It's nice that even with her powers, she also has those problems which mothers face - like money, disciplining the girls, infidelity and babysitters. I also like that her approach to her gift, making use of it and helping her daughters deal with their own gifts.
@Polly1 (12649)
I really like Bridget too. Its something how the kids have grown, time goes by so fast. I really liked the episode when her and her mom traded bodies.