Change in compensation scheme for mylot?

@anish92 (172)
I last logged into mylot 3-4 days back and found my a/c balance $1.00. I made just one post that day. Today I found my balance to be $1.11. This HUGE rise in balance while doing nothing is new to me. So is there some change in the mylot compensation policy? Or is this just a glitch? Plaz. help. Thanx and happy lotting.
That is one glitch I would have kept to myself.
@anish92 (172)
Hold ur breath guys. It happened again today. started two discussions and made 1 response and made 7 cents (instead of three).
@anish92 (172)
Ok problem solved. Such ado about nothing. Suddenly a lot of people seems to have joined using my referral code. Thanx for the leg up guys. Keep working hard on ur keyboards.
Really? That sounds really good. I've not seen such a jump in a long time, but here's my opinion: if your post was marked as good or even the best response, mylot usually gives you a better rate than for a normal post.
@anish92 (172)
When I said post I actually meant starting a discussion. If it is of any consequences then that discussion has received 5/6 comments.
that's cool... haven't visited this site that ofetn and im still stuck with what i currently have.. :(