would you agree that your level of maturity changes depending on who you're with

i've been asking myself that question.. how about you?. what you think bout this?
It certainly can make a difference as in order to get along with others as the old phrase goes: Like hangs with like.
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
I quite agree, but it will also depend on the person, there are people who can only relate to "mature" people and those who can never get people who are always serious and talking about serious stuffs. So I guess some are flexible and able to change depending on who they're with and there are other's who cannot. I think that the more mature a person is the more he or she is able to relate to different kinds of people.
yes ppl differ in maturity level. some are childish so i try to be flexible in dealing with them. i will talk only about things within the range of their understanding. the topics depend upon who youre talking to and to make sure that this person can relate to you cuz it doesnt mean that if theyre not like you or dont think the way you do theyre already immature. depends on ppls interest
@beth0506 (38)
yes i agree. your companion in life, a friend, a wife or husband, have a very big impact in influencing us in becoming a matured person. But above all if we really are responsible, we are matured in any ways without the influence of others.
@crackx (628)
• Belgium
Yeah, to me this is true. Some people I hang out with are more immature than others, and it makes me feel different as well. Like my friends aren't as mature as I am, but somewhat I feel a bit less mature when I'm with them, hehe. Eventually this is not only with my friends, so I think you're right. I guess you adapt to what happens around you unconsciously...