I can feel 'Megi'

@gaiza12 (4889)
I am from Cebu and as what i have heard from the news that the typhoon Megi will somewhat hit the northern part of the Philippines. What we will be experiencing here is a few rain clouds and lighting and thunder. It's noon here and i can feel the very strong wind. I feel like the roofs are trying to be flown by the wind and the trees would almost bend when being struck by the wind. I'm so afraid even if 'PAGASA' didn't raise any typhoon signal number here. there is no rain but i'm still afraid, i might be hit my a flying roof or a falling branch when i get to go home after work. We are experiencing very strong wind here, how much more are the people in Luzon experiencing now? I do hope the Ondoy tragedy would not be repeated by typhoon Megi..it's just so sad because Christmas is already around the corner. Let's us all pray that we can all survive this typhoon and that it won't be much worst or even be the same with Ondoy . I know we are already taught by nature how to fight this natural phenomenon, I just hope that all of us are ready for this.
@ybong007 (6659)
It's almost 1PM here in Makati and weather's been holding on. No rain so far, the wind is just a little bit more than a breeze. Except for the gloomy sky, the weather has no signs that there's a typhoon ramming up north. It's even colder inside my room than outside. I just don't know when this will change.
@gaiza12 (4889)
Good to hear that, i thought the wind is much worst there in Luzon.
@ybong007 (6659)
Not that bad...yet. As of this writing, i can see a huge black cloud looming over our area and i guess it's just a matter of time before the rain pours.
@gaiza12 (4889)
There's still time to pray, we all know how strong our prayers are. And if the rain would pour, let's just hope it won't be as strong as Ondoy.
@TheAdvocate (2395)
If it were not for my mother obsessively watching the hourly updates of typhoon Juan, I wouldn't even think that the northern part of the country is being battered. It has been cloudy here in Marikina since I woke up this morning and no sign of the rain. I took advantage of the weather and went to the gym this morning instead of later, and then ran errands. Everyone seems to be on their toes, I could see people looking up every now and then.
@gaiza12 (4889)
I think it's because we all know that this typhoon is more or less the same has Ondoy or even stronger than Ondoy. It's good to know that it's not yet raining there, i wonder what the situation is in the northeast part of Luzon where Juan will first hit is. It's starting to rain here now and it's kinda strong..
I am from Rizal and until this moment we had a cloudy weather, its not raining now but it was earlier. I heard in the news that all the concerned government agencies are ready to act in their respective areas, I hope there will be less if not zero casualties
@gaiza12 (4889)
Good thing all the government agencies are ready for this. Let's just all continue praying.. I really don't want the Ondoy casuality be experienced again by our fellow Filipinos.
@grace24 (1050)
Luckily, in our place here in cavite..we can't feel the storm as it just like an ordinary day for us. It is windy today.
@gaiza12 (4889)
I hope this kind of weather won't change. Let's just pray for others who may be hit by the storm.