Do you eat samples at costco and bj's or sams club?

I was there the other day and had a cracker with this crab on it. Boy will I be buying that when I go food shopping. I love crabs a lot and that was tasty. I shy away from the cakes and cookies. I wanted so bad to take that cheese cake. I like eating the samples because eating about three makes me full and I don't need a meal. So,I eat for free.
@ElicBxn (60762)
we shop at Sam's and they aren't nearly as generous with samples as they used to be - they let all their sample people go last year - right after we placed a cat with one of them... but it was still a good match, they love Frankie and he loves them!
I am super glad costco still gives them out. I am buying the crab stuff just because I tasted it and liked it. I would never have bought it otherwise.
@ElicBxn (60762)
I've found a few things at Sam's that way myself, but only after reading the boxes, containers, etc...
A couple months ago they opened a new Sam's Club in our area and my sister and I took my son and my niece to browse the new store. It was actually awesome, the kids both got full bellies and my sister and I were able to do so as well. They mostly had different sweets that we could sample that day, but there were a few more regular food type items that we could taste as well. In my experience I've found that the best time to visit Sam's Club for samples is during the weekends, they have great stuff then.
I did not know that. I have to see my calender to see when I am going shopping. I would love it to be on a saturday. But,I can't wait past the day I get my money i already need food. LOL Thanks
I like eating free food. When I go to supermarket there was always free taste. I don't miss every free taste I encountered.
Your like my daughter lol. She needs to hit every one of the sample counters.
• Marion, Kansas
I actually try to dodge them, because I end up wanting to buy everything, first off, and secondly, if you eat all the samples you have had a full meal and I still usually end up eating again, so it is a bunch of extra calories. You do really well just going for three of them.
With my small stomush those three samples will fill me up.
@gdesjardin (1938)
We haven't shopped at Sam's Club in a while, however, when we did, my youngest would go around the store (several times) and collect all the samples. She would come back to my husband and I and announce that she has just eaten lunch and we don't have to feed her. We laughed, and laughed, but she would do it ever time we went to that store. LOL
My daughter is good for doing this at costco. But,she still wants to eat lunch. The greedy little pig..
@Polly1 (12650)
I love trying the samples at the grocery store. I had a sip of apple cider the other day.
I would love about five samples of egg nog. LOL
Oh yes, I really enjoy shopping on Saturdays as the freebie counters are all over the place, I do enjoy tasting new things but I also enjoy familiar ones as like you if I am hungry by the time I get through the items I too am too filled to eat after also, I do not overspend as my mind is now not thinking so much on all the goodies all over the place that I may perhaps buy unnecessarily.
That is why I don't like to go to the store hungry.
Yes, I do eat samples when I am shopping at a wharehouse club. I will generally eat most of what is offered. I sometimes turn a few things down if I am not hungry during the time that I am shopping. Most of them are pretty tasty though and hard to turn down.
Yes and sometimes they are the costly items too. I was looking one day and the cake had the longest line. People say it is really good cake.
@Cherryd41 (1121)
Hi Gifts Yes my husband and I eat the samples when we go to BJ's depending on what it is and especially if we haven't had lunch or dinner yet if we go there hungry its almost a sure bet wer'e going to try a sample of what they have