Do you want them to kill Adam off the show?

I am so hoping that Adam is dead. I don't think they will kill him off the show though. He has too much storyline right now. But,what a good day it would be to rid the world of his poison.
@stealthy (8188)
Unfortunately both Adam and JT lived. However, supposedly Thad Luckinbil(JT) is leaving the show(fired) after 11 or so years. The girl playing Mac is leaving, too. She has been the worst rendition of Mac they have had so it is good she is leaving.
@coffeebreak (17820)
Fired? reallY? why? he seems like a well like character/actor. Oh well. Of course they will make them marry and leave town. Whether they take Reed or not of course will be a battle, But isn't he in real life married to the Victoria actress? And fired after 11 years? Odd. Oh well.
I wish he was too. He is bothering Sharon too much and the last thing Sharon needs is a pest (and I am being nice) in her life. I have a feeling that they will keep Adam, but yet they get rid of great people like Dru. I have a feeling that eventually they will get rid of Murphy and Cane.