Panda survey

@meipan (746)
what's this panda survey all about? every time i log-in i was redirecting into mylot.. this panda survey tells that it can give me $5-$75 dollar.. how true? it's a work that can do at work... and it tells that if i submit i was agree to tell all my info to sponsors.. is it a scam?
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
I don't know if it is or not, but I signed up for it myself, and it seems as if they are more interested in getting you to sign up for offers, than they are in getting your opinion, so I unsubscribed.
@meipan (746)
I observed that too.. that's why i'm confused.. and thought if it was a scam.. thanks for sharing.. atleast now it more clearly to me...
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Thanks for the BR.
@cadguy08 (1224)
You should not give a lot of info on the site you join even the Legitimat Surveys does not ask you so much of info, if ever you want real Legitimate surveys take look at my site. They are real gold mine but you have to be patience in order for you to make money.
meipan Panda is legitimate but the catch is most people cannot qualify once they take a survey so they must want all people of a certain age. some have been paid pretty well by them but these were all people younger than fifty.So if you are under fifty you will qualify and have a nice source of income.
@meipan (746)
really? it is a legitimate site? so if i answered most of their survey.. they could paid me? but how about this sharing information with sponsors? it really bother me.. you know.. they can get my account and scam it... it was really confusing...
@cadguy08 (1224)
Hatley, I don't believe that site is legit do you have proofs of payment, give us proof so we can believe you but anyways I believed that anything higher than $5 who tells you that you can make money doing surveys higher than what I told you it's a SCAM in bold letter , believe me!!
@Phlamingho (7831)
• Denmark
Anything online that offers you $75 is a scam for sure. No one can make money by giving that kind of money away for a survey.