Praying for those affected of the Super Typhoon

@maean_19 (4661)
Last week, the Philippines had been anticipating for the coming of the Super Typhoon "Juan". Yesterday, early morning, the typhoon hit "Isabele area". The rain was not that strong, but the wind was like a whirlwind destroying whatever it hits. I have been watching the news and I saw a tricycle that turned upside down because of the strong wind. It did not hit the Metro Manila area where I am right now. It was mentioned over the news that the typhoon will pass through the Ilocos region as its way out. I have relatives there and hoping they will be fine. Join me in prayer that this disaster will be over soon.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
I have joined u in prayer. Hope u will be safe along w/everybody there.
@neelia_lyn (2017)
The typhoon has slowed down here in region 1 but one moment it will go strong again. We are hoping and praying that it will finally calm down so that we can sleep peacefully tonight without the wind blowing and whistling. It's good it didn't rain so hard so as not to double the disaster.
@laniekins (4585)
I also prayed that nobody got hurt. We are from South and last night, we experience heavy rain and wind. I thought that the center of the storm is in our area. It was tremendously scary, so I imagine how much rain and wind the epicenter of the storm got? I really hope that no one including animals got hurt by this storm.
im joining you in prayers. Praying for guidance and protection to all that were affected of the super typhoon, and comfort to those who have lost love ones in this calamity.
@jaiho2009 (39001)
Yes,that's the best thing we can do as of now. PRAY FOR OUR LOVED ONES. I am a native of La Union,and my relatives are there,my siblings are in Baguio. The whole night i am in worried state,just texting them. I hope everything will be fine soon.