Have you ever thought of an invention?

I have one of my own. I went to the company and they want $700 down and a percentage of all money made if my invention makes it. think it will make it big. it is something any house wife would want. I have to wait to get the $700. I pray everyday no one thinks of my invention before me. The company had me sign papaers and let me know no one can come to them and do my invention. So,that made me happy. if I ever make it big mylot would get so many more members. because,i would be on twitter and my fans would be my friends and I would still mylot. Just not as often.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I may be wrong, but I think the money thing is a red flag. My husband has many ideas and he knows a few places where he can promote his inventions, but the problem is he has to make the product for them to take it on. I think you better check this place, maybe with the BBB before giving them any money..
Oh I will do that and more. I plan to check out more company info as well. I know this company got a lot of cartoon inventions approved. Like that spinning lolli pop that has cartoon people on the top. That company got that one approved.
@chiumee (851)
hmmm, interesting invention you have there. yeah. you have to protect your product so that no one will imitate it. good luck to you.
Thank you so much.
You have me intrigued as to what it is that you've thought of but I also know that you can't share what it is right now because then you would run the risk that someone else would try to take your invention. I hope that you are able to make it with the thing that you've thought of though because I think there are far too many people that have great ideas that would be helpful for a lot of people, but they never bring their ideas into fruition.