Do you know of any good salad dressings?

My mother is giving me a bottle she bought from bj's. I don't know the name of it but it is like mustard color but a bit lighter. I am going to have to check what costco has. I don't want ranch or italian. I have those already and it it getting boring now. Thanks for the help.
Vinaigrette comes to mind as it has tiny bits of vegetables in it along with a tarty vinegar flavor. Not only does it tastes really great it is healthier and very low calories as it has no trans fat.
@19Bey83 (195)
I agree. I love Vinaigrette dressings. I just posted my answer for her and it is "Light Balsamic Vinaigrette" that is made by Kraft. Try it!
The first one that comes to my mind is a raspberry vinagarette. This is one kind of salad dressing that I really enjoy. Another kind of salad dressing that I really like is Vidalia Onion dressing that comes from Tastefully Simple. The only problem with the vidalia onion dressing is the fact that it is quite expensive. It is something that I only get from time to time when I have a little bit of extra money.
@greenline (14864)
I don't really know much about the differfent kinds of salad dressing. But, I often have salad when I go to restaurants for lunches and dinners. And, there, my favorite salad dressings are "ceasar" and "thousand island". Really yummy, yummy ! They are both very unique in tastes. One can very easily get addicted to them after trying a few times.
@sirnose (2440)
My two favorite's are Blue Cheese and Ceasar salad dressings these are by far the best. If Blue cheese is not available I choose Ceasar salad dressing.
@19Bey83 (195)
I actually just went to my fridge for you. I have fallen in love with Kraft brands "Light Balsamic Vinaigrette" dressing. I use it every day when I have my lunch salad and I am truly in love with you. Hopefully you can just try it, at least once! And what your mother gave you might be a honey mustard dressing or maybe even a thousand island dressing. Both which are tasty. Try it out.