Do You Have Any Duscussions of Yours with Zero Responses ?

@AKRao24 (20622)
To day while claering my unresolved discussions I have noted that I have got about 15 discussions with zero responses! Though few of them are serious in nature, others were not so.I really didn't get why these discussions couldn't attraction of the memebers? Possibly my time of posting or day of posting was wrong.There are chances that at the time of posting these particular discussions there might have more discussions posted to make these discussions to occupy the bottom space! Do you have any such discussions with you without any responses? If yes how many and what was the nature of topic ? Please respond otherwise this will be added to the total to make it "16 responses without response" ! LOL ! Thanks !
@hushi22 (4940)
i remember when i checked my posts i had few but i dont know now. hehehe. i love the last sentence of your post. hahaha. i am sure this will gain many responses. haahaha
@AKRao24 (20622)
Thanks Hushi ! I was really worried if ay one would really participate in this discusion!LOL!
@venkit (2957)
now i dont have it. in the past i had many such discussions
@AKRao24 (20622)
Thanks dear Venkit! Thanks for participation and I appreciate your talent ! Its really very difficult to have no zero discussion in one's account! All the best!
@msdivkar (1903)
Hi Mr akrao, I am Comparatively new to this forum and so have fewer postings but even then there are 2-3 of them with zero response. Irony of the case is I was expecting lot of responses on those posts. If you have got posts on earnings and cricket there would be lot of discussion nobody is interested in serious matter.
@AKRao24 (20622)
Yes msdivkar, I agree with you .My topics may be were not as interesting as Cricket or earnings! Thanks !
@fannitia (2170)
• Bulgaria
Don't worry, AKRao24, it happened to me too and I was asking the same question. Sometimes it's difficult to why your topic is not interesting to others but so it is. It appears that you have been here longer than me. Look at other discussion and you'll see what usually is interesting or thrilling for most of myLotters. The time is important too. In my time zone I'm 7 hours ahead of the people in New York so I barely can catch a real discussion. But there are many people here, you'll find partners for your discussions, don't worry! Have a nice day.
@AKRao24 (20622)
Thanks Dera fannitia ! You got my point , people want to stay away from serious type of discussions! Thanks again for responding!
@anurag3786 (6275)
In present I have not any discussion that has zero response. Because when I find any discussion that has zero response then I like to give this discussion links to one of my friends who always give response to my discussion. So it is a good way for me to avoid any discussion zero response.
@AKRao24 (20622)
Dear Anurag,the idea is not to solve the zero response discussions,the point is why people are not participating in such discussions and how can we encourage them to participate in! Any ways , thanks for your idea and I appreciate it!