Don't know how to post...

I signed to techdoctordeals.com last 4 days ago but until now I don't know how to make a post or reply in a thread, every time I click a reply it always says that I must have 15 posts in active threads but my problem is that I don't know how to make a post. Can anybody help me how?
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
I know how to post. :) Are you me referral? Anyway, you can send me a mail so I can give you a detailed guide. Thanks!
Yes, I signed up under you I think it was last four days ago but until now I don't know how to post. It needs for me to read all my unread post which is more than 4000?
@beingwell (3627)
• Thailand
Oh my dear. :) You don't have to read all of them. Let me send you a mail, instead. :)
I posted already more than 20 posts in TDD through the help of the admin. Maybe my problem before was because I missed the confirmation code in my email.