How abusive can people be with the goodness of others.

@jennbart (1333)
When I was in college, my so called friends uses my phone for sending sms, calling. At first I let them use my phone. But I realized they just look for me when they need to use my phone and send text to other people. Heck,there are a lot of their messages from others in my inbox than my own messages!So, I started to load my phone with 30-50 bucks for my own texting. Then they began spreading things of me being selfish! What's up with that?! user friendly people. The more you let them use your stuff, the more abusive they become and once you control your cost, they tell other people about you.
@ruperto (1552)
there seems to be a common issue with helping others ... as soon as the help disappears, the "ex-giver" is treated not as another stranger, but rather, a selfish "low-life" Mother Theresa said something like: "give and help anyway :)" Perhaps we can learn from Abe Lincoln too who said: "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to no one." Abe L. was a very good generous person ... someone had him shot lethally while he watched in a theater ... I guess the general rule is: "people are only trying to survive ... it could be a good idea to step back as often as needed :) " What do you think ?
@jennbart (1333)
what's wrong with people is, they become too dependent on someone else's help. If someone helps them or gives them favors, they automatically rely on you always. They expect you to be there at their backs for you to catch them if they fall. They cant stand on their own, they need something to lean on always. Once the wall they are leaning on, falls... they will fall too and they will blame the wall for not standing behind them too strong. Like me, I have my own life to mind and look out for, they arent babies for me to take good care of them always when they cry. They do not need diaper change as they can go to the Comfort rooms themselves. They arent really helpless.. They just do not want to HELP THEMSELVES.