when sales ladies becomes Sales LAZY..

@jennbart (1332)
Have you had experiences with lazy sales ladies that when you ask them something like a model of something and a color or shade, they will tell you " all the colors has already been displayed or they will tell you that they do not havethe one you need but when you look around you will find what you have been looking for? Sometimes its right under their noses and still wont look for it!
@ddaguno (3110)
Not only lazy but kind of rude. It was a man so sales lazy wont rhyme.. Me to the sales shmuck: "Do these come in black?" Reply: "Do you see it on the shelf?" Me: "No." Reply:"Then it's not there" then walked away. I was in a good mood so I did not complain but store owners should know how their employees treat customers.
@jennbart (1332)
OMG! he told you that? I were you I could've made a scene. I could have told him " No, but there could be one in the stockroom, and you, as the one working in here... its your job to check the stockroom!" choose one, you check the stockroom or... I will report you to your supervisor? take your pick darling! as today could be your last day too. :)
@ddaguno (3110)
yah! i could've done that too. but i was exceptionally happy that day & i didnt want to spoil it. guess he was lucky he didnt meet u that day
@jennbart (1332)
oh, yes. He sure is lucky not to have met me.
@puccagirl (7316)
• Israel
It has happened to me too, yeah. But I still prefer these sales people over those ones that really try to sell you all kinds of things you do not want or need very aggressively!
@jennbart (1332)
I would take the aggressive seller than this kind of people. They will really look for the stocks you are looking for. I told off one sales lazy that if they will be lazy all the time, then they better resign from the job.