Fat foam by sammy

have you ever used this to color your hair? I just checked walmmart.com and they sell it. I will check this one out. it looks like you get more hair color than those bottles I get from the hair kits. Plus it was very nice to see they have honey blonde.
I have never heard of ti before you mentioned it. But to me when I hear foam does not sound like the color would stick and penetrate into the hair. Maybe I am wrong but I think you should go to the net. Wait... I checked out the net and looked up reviews and by the way glad I did as your discussion was placed in 1st place.. So congrats. Here is a link and do not use this product ever. http://www.city-data.com/forum/hair-care/1087872-fat-foam-hair-color-has-anyone.html Most users say there hair color changed and so did their hair, as it dries it, makes it brittle and looks like straw. Reason why I checked, I know Sammy's line, as you know I know these types and they are too cheap to be any good.. He started out way too expensive and did not cut the charts so he began marketing them cheap and well that is what they are.
You don't have to tell me twice. I am never using that stuff. My hair is already thin.