Are you having problems with people getting your PM's?

I sent two people a message today. I know both of them are on mylot as well. So I know there is something wrong with my out going pm's. matter of fact I pm someone yesterday as well and I am sure they did not get it. Also if I write something in my pm is that mail saposed to be private or can mylot read my mail? I think this would be a good ime for alice to come here. Thanks so much.
I will tag your discussion for GO ASK AlICE - AS if Alex is around he would then see it and answer if possible. I know what you mean as several times I have had this issues especially this week whereas members are not getting my PMS either. Although this discussion can be deleted as I recall a few months ago a similar question and it was deleted. But as far as admin with access to read them I suppose they can but do not see the point unless they were suspicious of something but it would have to be really serious as I believe myLot respects our membership. But back to your issues - Yes I too am having the same problem.
It would not be private mail if they read it though. I never read anything in the FAQ to answer this. Thanks
Yeah that is what I was thinking and can't imagine them doing so unless it was an important reason. Like a court order or something like that. Who knows
@carmelanirel (20979)
A suggestion for you gifts and hardworkinggurl. could the people you are PMing just don't know they have mail or have not been online to view it? I know that sometimes, especially with newbys, they don't realize to look at the top to see if they have messages.
@gdesjardin (1938)
I wouldn't think that MyLot would read personal email, however, I don't know for a fact. I know in one of your responses to a discussion that you started you asked if I received your PM and I never did. I actually resent you the message that I originally wrote and still didn't get a response, so who knows what is going on. I would definitely check into.
I dont ever send any private messages on mylot and I very rarely receive any either so I wouldnt know if there was a problem going on. Alot of times my email doesnt come through to my regular email account because my spam blocker blocks them or my anti-virus program. I think I have taken care of that problem recently though I hope.