Check out this inspirational link....

Hi to all mylotters while i was browsing on youtube i came across this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLQcN0fCIoE please see... It helps us get motivated,i like the theme and the music but between 0:50-1:00 he says nothing is free, Life is Hard,Hard,HARD.. I dont think this is true as in the secret according to the law of attraction which has been a key to success for many pioneers like Jack canfield,Clement stone,Einstein,Buddha life is what we believe and see it to be. But in this video he says the exact opposite.Isnt he harming millions of people who watch it.Please see and reply i dont know what to believe in. P.S. Does anyone know what happened to the official secret website www.thesecret.tv its not opening?
Firstly your link is very motivating I agree as I am one who enjoys very much inspirational themes on a daily basis. Secondly I did open the second link and it opened fine for me.
i want to ask you question do u know what the secret movie is if not please see it. you can see videos or read the teachings in the second link
@vijay12 (1643)
Very good.Thanks.I have copied the link.
No i am not promoting a video here i am opposing it if you want you can go type in youtube jack canfield or secret and you will see videos which are opposite to this