Destiny

@Trace86 (5043)
I totally saw that coming, didn't you? Greg has always spoiled Destiny and been more attentive than any brother I have ever known. I am not sure that I buy Greg being able to keep it from Sean for all these years. Also, don't most parents of adopted children tell them the truth when they are teenagers? My only question is who is Destiny's mother?
@stealthy (8189)
Yep, I even made a comment here somewhere that Gregg was probably Destiny's father. I would have have posted about that not being enough for Eli to get him to do what he. But before I could, it came out today that Gregg killed Destiny's mother who had been Sean's girlfriend. Now we will have to wait to see if it was some kind of accident or something else.
@coffeebreak (17824)
So if Destiny's mother was Sean's girlfriend... how are we sure that Sean is not her father! Want to bet this comes up later in "life"! I saw just this part today...did the parents know that Greg was her father and just didn't say anything or did they legally adopt her?
@coffeebreak (17824)
I got so bored with the show I haven't been watching.. but good grief...not another "who's my parents?" storyline! There is still Rex's going around the merry go round, now Destiny's? GUess there isn't anything new to watch!
@ElicBxn (59911)
Okay...don't know anything about the show, but I do know a bit about adoption... It seems that adoptive parents are of 2 kinds, those who are open about the child being adopted from early on, telling them that they were children who were chosen and are special, and those who would rather the child never finds out. Waiting to tell a child they are adopted until they are teenagers is TERRIBLE! When a child is already feeling pretty alienated then you tell them, "oh, by the way... I'm not your mother..." I have to say, having talked to adoptees who learned all 3 ways, the ones that always have known it handle it the best...