Just finished reading inkheart trilogy, what kind of books do you like reading?

I love reading different types of books, except self help ones, text books and manuals. I just finished inkdeath last night and i just fell inlove with that world, I want to meet dustfinger, elinor and Doria and the rest of the chracters. Have you ever felt like that before that you want them to be real and be part of their world. what kind of books do you guys like reading? maybe share titles of a good book here that i can try reading in the future?
I liked the Inkheart trilogy alright. I was kinda blindside by the random love triangle in Inkdeath and I didn't really like how that ended... but the series was fun enough. My favorite genre is high fantasy, so I find myself wanting to be a part of another world pretty often. When I was little I was ready to pack my bags and move to Narnia. If you liked Inkheart then you might enjoy "The Unicorn Chronicles" by Bruce Coville and "The Warrior Heir" and its sequels by Cinda Williams Chima. Happy reading!
Thank you, after reading the trilogy, i felt sad, its like my journey has ended too... I agree i enjoyed being in the inkheart world myself. sounds interesting, okay I will search for these titles. Ive only read 3books from the Narnia chronicles...silver chair, the lion, the witch and the wardrobe and i forgot the other one, since a friend just lent it to me...
If you liked those, then you should really read the others. My favorite of the Narnia series is a toss-up between Horse and His Boy and Magician's Nephew. Happy reading!
@CJscott (4184)
I like reading all kinds of books, knowledge is potential power after all. My two most favorite to read are Personal Development, and High Fantasy. I strongly recommend the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, now that is a world I would love to experience. Haven't even heard of InkHeart though, sounds right up my alley. I definitely recommend the Monk who Sold His Ferrari though by Sharma..something or other, great book, and Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, and the Secret...I had better stop. Love to read, I am reading the Usborne Book of Greek Myths right now, love that stuff too. Sincerely and With Appreciation.
^_^ thank you, I am like this too, When I start talking about books, i don't stop either. Inkheart is written by cornelia funke, I found it in the kids section in a bookstore...(i don't know why.) thank you, I'll try to look into those titles, they sound interesting...