EPL Weekend Preview: Arsenal Vs. Manchester City?

@ram_cv (16516)
The big clash of the week is Arsenal vs. Man City. It is the 2nd against 3rd in the current league standings. So who do you think will come out trumps in this one? Will the riches of Man City overcome the talent of Arsenal? Will Adebayor score again against his former club? Cheers! Ram
@tonyllenium (6266)
i thinka rsenal can win this match!!In reality manchester city seemed really better and improved in relation to the past season but i think arsenal still better i think it can win this match!!
@ram_cv (16516)
Yes, Man City now has an excellent bench strength. Cheers! Ram
@sjlskl (3384)
The thing about Man City is that they will up their game when they are facing the bigger team. Chelsea and Liverpool (not sure if the Reds can be term as a big team nowadays) have fallen victim to Man City this season.
@ram_cv (16516)
Yes, I was impressed by their win against Chelsea as both the teams are equally matched for strength. And yes you are right, the Red are not really a big team anymore as they are now in the relegation battle currently. Cheers! Ram
As i am a man utd fan then i would hope that this game ends in a draw. Should be a good game between the two sides as there is a lot of talent on the pitch. Man utd are about to kick off soon so i best get ready to watch this, i do hope we don't put in another bad performance, we seem to be in a slump at the moment and many other teams are really getting the results where we aren't. So i do hope that the man city v arsenal game ends in a draw.
@ram_cv (16516)
Currently Man U are leading Stokes by 1-0, though their performance has been anything but assured. This season there seems to be a strange vulnerability about Man U especially in closing out matches. Cheers! Ram
Another lucky result for utd, unless they buy and buy well in january, then they are not going to have a good season. We need more players, now i hope for a draw with city and arsenal.
@ram_cv (16516)
United won thanks to Javier Hernandez. I think this was his most convincing performance till date. But your other wish has not come through :) Arsenal won 3-0 over City to move to the second place. Cheers! Ram
@marcmm (1806)
I'm a gunner fans. I think Arsenal have what it takes to win this game. Arsenal have a lot of reserve fire power in them. I doubt Arsenal will keep a clean sheet. but if Arsenal scores 4 or more goals, Arsenal will win for sure. A goal each for Chamakh, Fabregas, Nasri and Arshavin. Pity Wilshere won't be available for this match. This lad is a real class.
@ram_cv (16516)
4 or more goals... Wow!! That's an optimistic gunners fan if any that I have seen :) But if your prediction comes true, then it would be one hell of a match to watch... Cheers! Ram
@marcmm (1806)
I almost get it right. If Fabregas scores from the spot than it will be 4-0.
@ram_cv (16516)
I doff my hat to you. You are right, you nearly got it right!! I loved the performance and thanks to the early sending off. Cheers! Ram
@sjlskl (3384)
Arsenal did not have a good record against Man City in recent years. As much as I will like them to put one over them, I think it will be too much of a mountain to climb. So, my guess is Man City to trump with Johnson, Tevez among the scorers.
@ram_cv (16516)
Hmm... Do you think Adebayor will score? Cheers! Ram
@sjlskl (3384)
I dont think he will score. But I think there will be flashpoint involving him.
@ram_cv (16516)
No goals for Adebayor and not flashpoints either :). But Arsenal won the match 3-0 thanks to goals from Nasri, Song and Bendtner. Cheers! Ram