Texas vs. San Francisco?????

Okay, so how many of you correctly predicted the participants in this year's World Series--the Texas Rangers and the San Francisco Giants??? Honestly?????
I thought the Yankees were going to win it all because they lose George1 I Hate the Yankees so I didn't see any of the playoffs. I' glad the rangers made it! As for the Giants. I hate them too. So I'm hoping the Rangers will beat them like rented mule.
I'm with you, been hatin' the Yankees since the early 50's!
I'm hoping for a Rangers sweep!
@ArsonCuff (3121)
I was rooting for San Francisco Giants all year! And the Rangers were the second team I was hoping would land there, at least when it came to the playoffs. Of course even though I was rooting for them I knew they had a lot against them and did not imagine it would actually play out like it did in my head, but every now and then you get to win one!
that is why it is so important to enjoy them when they do work out like your dreams. I can hardly wait for Spring Training.
@unique16 (1531)
hello ErrollLeVant, I did not either. I wanted the Phillies to be in the World Series. Maybe next year. They had a good showing this year but we choked in final games against San Fransico. Thanks and have a great night Sincerley Unique16
I still cannot believe the Phillies lost to SF. I believe Philadelphia was the better team.
@babostwick (2037)
I never saw it coming at all. In fact, I didn't think the Rangers were even going to be this far along in the playoffs. The Giants are a shock and now have a chance to win their first World Series title since 1954 and it would be the 1st time in San Francisco. I never saw it coming and quite frankly, if I did say that I had, I'd be lying.
scoring 20 runs in the first two games was pretty unexpected too!
@blue65packer (11835)
I'll take the San Francisco Giants over the Texas Rangers in 5 games. It is great the Texas Rangers have made it to the World Series for the 1st time. I just don't see them winning the series even though I would like to see that! That is why I thin the San Francisco Giants will win the World Series.
so you believe great pitching stops great hitting?
@bounce58 (17526)
I'm with sylviaper up there. I would like to see another team win the world series. I don't watch baseball. Specially if I see the same teams over and over again in the playoffs (re: Yankees). Since these are new teams this year, then I may watch. Maybe I'd cheer for the Rangers, since this will be their first time in the big dance.
Okay by me, dance on Rangers, dance on!