Has myLot changed rules?

So far as I know, we can’t announce about our birthdays etc, here; but I see some, even the administrator has responded in one such. Is there any change in the guide lines? I too responded, these discussions are still there. There is no harm if we are permitted, we can wish each other. [i][b]I wonder, just want to know. HOPE THIS DISCUSSION IS NOT DELETED[/b][/i] Professor
I don't think that there have been any changes to the rules. I do think, however that there are times that it takes a while before admin gets around to deleting discussions that are against the rules. This, in my opinion, is especially the case when there is no one that will report the discussion. I personally wouldn't report discussions about milestones like birthdays, but I have observed that there are a lot of people that will.
I too never report.. Thanks for sharing. Professor. . Cheers
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
I didn't heard or read any revision of mylot guidelines lately. I think if they change one of it they will informed all members so that no body will violate the rules specially in posting contents, I mean posting response and discussions. I hope that you will enjoy your special day mate. Wish you all the best.
Thanks for the wish july, god bless. Professor. . Cheers
hi professor just checked and the rules about milestones like birthdays, anniversaries etc are stillnot allowed. Even if you saw one it will be axed as once go ask Alice came all the milestones discussions got deleted.They have not changed that rule. I can understand it as once you have wished Happy Birthday how long could uou keep a conversation going that was discussing anytthing. I mean come on how many ways can one say Happy Birthday. I can think of a lot of ways to wo rk that birthday into a legit discussion like for ex you ask about how one feels when you reach forty or fifty or even sixty, and do you mind growing older and if so why do you mind? Anyway I just pay attention to the rules and have never had a discussion deleted.
Now i am convinced that rules are not changed . Thanks for your guidance. Professor. . Cheers
@lkbooi (16101)
Hi Professor, I'm not sure whether any myLot guidelines has been changed. For not wasting my effort and time to deal with discussions which may be deleted as what I have experienced before I'm better to stay far away from them I won't answer topics which relevant to celebration of birthday, wedding anniversaries, reaching myLot milestone or rating. It is rather sad that some of my posts still are deleted sometimes, as it's a great difficulty for me to distinguish a discussion whether it is a creative content or plagiarism. I believe only people who have read the same content somewhere before will know this obviously. Have a nice day
Hello you certainly do the right thing, i had responded to one discussion on birthday, now it is deleted, thanks to mylot, rules are not changed, Thanks for detailed response. Professor. . Cheers
@Lakota12 (42684)
Not that I am aware of no change if I respond to these I get deleted
Thanks for response. Professor. . Cheers
@zandi458 (27952)
I am not aware that mylot has changed their rules. I do not understand this man-made rules of mylot. Admin seems to be practising double standard and respond to discussions which are going against their own rules.
I had responded to one discussion, today i got notice that it has been deleted, this means rules are not changed. Thanks . Professor. . Cheers
@tigeraunt (6331)
hi professor, no harm at all if we greet but if the rule says, then we should follow. its what others say, walk with your eyes closed. in answer to your querry, i didnt know of any change in the rules. have a nice day. ann
Anny dear Thanks for sharing your views. Professor. . Cheers
@vandana7 (67648)
Hi professori, I can just say - interpretation of rules can very from person to person. I am not very happy imposing my interpretation, and I am not certain about why one of my discussions was axed. Nevertheless, I am hardly going to spend time monitoring others. I have too many friends out here. I would rather spend my time saying hello to them. :)
Thanks for sharing your opinion Vandanaji Professor. . Cheers