Eat Dirt, Brock Lesnar

@erikmama (12934)
Ahhh life is great this Sunday morning! My most hated fighter in the UFC and former WWE star Brock Lesnar was defeated at UFC 121 last night by Cain Valesquez! Some were saying Brock was the best fighter ever to take to the octagon.In my eyes he is nothing but an overgrown bully with no fighting skills other than being big.I am so happy to see that he has finally been defeated and lost the heavyweight belt.He did not deserve the belt! Are you glad Lesnar lost? Who is your favorite UFC fighter?
@bounce58 (17524)
Actually I was surprised! Considering that he declared himself as the 'baddest man on the planet' just before the fight. And that he already had hunting plans after the fight, that's why he was sporting that beard. I guess now we know what over-confidence brings you. Specially in UFC. I might just become a fan of Cain Velasquez myself too!
@erikmama (12934)
I think that he has always declared himself the baddest man on the planet,and he really has no MMA ability.Yes,he is huge and can put someone on the ground until they can not move and beat the devil out of them.But this fight shows he has no skills standing and when he is put to the test.
@bounce58 (17524)
Thanks erikmama. Hope you're doing OK!
@DertyJ (193)
I am very glad Brock Lesnar lost I don't like him at all either. I don't personally like Cain Valesquez but I don't mind him. But anyone who beats Brock Lesnar is good to me haha. My favorite Fighter is either Lyoto Machida, Rampage Jackson, or Forrest Griffin. I also like Rashad Evans a little bit and obviously Chuck Lidell. I like most UFC fighters though they are all very skilled.
@erikmama (12934)
I know that Valesquez is an outstanding fighter, and though I am not a big fan,I may just have to become one since he beat Brock.I reeeeaaaaallllly don't like Brock,and I hope that this proves to him that HE IS NOT the best and can be knocked out! I can not wait to see the fight! I am a HUGE Rampage fan...Have been since PRIDE. Machida nad Rampage are fighting at 122,and I am so excited.Machida ko'd him during the pride days,so I am hoping that Rampage comes out a victor this time.I just dont know if Rampage's heart is in it anymore. I also like Josh Koscheck who will be fighting GSP soon.I am rooting for my guys! You are right,despite how much I dont like them,they all are talented men.Not just anyone can get into an noctagon and do what they do,or train like they do.
@elmiko (6640)
that's new to me that he lost. yeah he does have quite a size advantage over his opponents.
@erikmama (12934)
Yep,he sure did and I couldn't be happier about it! He is a beast of a man with such a cocky attitude.I am glad someone put him in his place!
Yes Brock Lesnar was too overrated. Cain tore him up really easily. I am now glad to see my favorite fighter Junior Dos Santos will challenge Cain Velasquez. It will be a good fight.