Do you think your a fancy person?

Sometimes I feel a bit fancy when I have my hair done nice. it is a very goodfeeling as well. I don't do my hair but,once a month. I color it and perm it and leave it in one ponytail. So,when I find myself curling my hair and leaving it out I feel like a fancy girl. Call me crazy I won't mind.
There is something about changing our personal outlook that causes how we feel about ourselves. It is amazing what a pair of heels and a new doo can do for a person's self esteem. We are not crazy in this sense we just like a pick me up from time to time. Men do the same also. When they put on a nice outfit they carry themselves differently. It is all about how it makes us feel.
I love to see a well groomed man in a crisp suit. NICE!
I think that I am a pretty plain person. I don't take a lot of time to mess around with my hair and I can't find the time in the day to do makeup so I normally just go natural with everything in my life. That is what works for a mother of small children, I guess. That said, on the very rare occasions that I am able to get out and do something without the kids I try to dress nicer and in those situations I feel a lot fancier than I typically do.
@hushi22 (4941)
i dont think i am a fancy person.in fact my bf wanted me to be one for some times.