Do you still respond when you see the person issue is solved?

if a person was asking for help for something on mylot. Then you saw the post two or three days later and can see they are helped and all is well with them. Do you still respond or just pass it by? Thanks for your responses.
• Marion, Kansas
It all depends. I may go in and say that the certain person said what I would say, or I might ask how the solution is working out for them. I respond more to some people than to others.
That is a good way to handle it as well.
Depends, as sometimes they ask a quick simple question and someone answered it completely so I do not see a point in duplicating. However, if I see I can add I always say in an effort not to duplicate, I just want to add, then I place the additional information. Sometimes I see someone responded too generic so I go ahead and add my input.
That would be something I would do as well.
@DoctorDidi (7030)
If I know the answer, I still try to help that guy in my own way because there is no hard and fast rule of solving a problem & opinions vary according to own level of thinking of a person. So a solution offered by someone may vary from that of mine & the person seeking the solution may be more benefited by my solution.
I can agree with this. Thanks
A lot of times I will respond to the discussion because even if one person's issue with a problem is resolved, there are other people that still have the same kinds of issues that need to be resolved as well and the solution that will work for one person might not be the same solution that will work for another person. That is the reason that I will respond to a person's discussion after they've resolved their individual problem because in most situations, one solution doesn't fit all.
@gdesjardin (1938)
It depends. If I can further add input than I do. Sometimes I answer even if someone has given an answer to the problem. This is usually when I am in a hurry and I really don't read all the other responses...oops...did I just admit that. ;-)
@writersedge (22579)
I often get behind on responses, so it happens a lot. Sometimes I will ask how it went or what they chose to do. Also if I'm responding from my mail, I often hit the top choice and not the bottom, so I may not always know it was resolved.
@simonelee (2718)
Yes. Because i want to share my ideas not only to the one created the discussion but also to those who participate. Readers not only answer the discussion but also getting idea on the issue. We learn a lot from others so replying and sharing is a good habit.
@hushi22 (4941)
yes, i still respond because i like to share my opinion. in my case when my discussion is resolved but there are still some who responded i take time to read because there are various opinions that may help. =)
@carmelanirel (20979)
sometimes I miss it, but the times I do respond on purpose is to give a different point of view that was not mentioned in the discussion, just in case the one who started it is interested.
If I had a different idea or way to solve the problem yes I would respond. It is good to have knowledge from different sources. This way it can give us different choices to choose from. If the problem was solved and I had no more to give that was already given, no I would go on to the next. Thing is sometimes I don't always read other responses before I answer ...lol I just dig in and respond. Then go back and read what others have said.
I will still make a comment, add my thoughts, if for no reason other than to support a friend's post or the person who asked for assistance.