Have you noticed something on Helium?

Spain
This morning, I was writing an article about foods that fight colds. I clicked on the 'publish' button, only to receive an error message saying: 'This article has a minimum word length of 650 words.' It's the first time I've noticed this - I thought all Helium articles had to be 400 words, with the exception of poetry. Has anyone else noticed this? And could any of the Channel Stewards tell me how long the variable word count has been in place? As it happened, it was quite easy to increase the word count, but I'll certainly check before I start to write in future.
@thea09 (18329)
• Greece
Hi Sandra, This would have been an ex marketplace most prob with a specified word count.
@thea09 (18329)
• Greece
Hi Leif my dear - sorry I've been swamped but I'll email soonest, tonight if I can. Fine indeed thanks, hope you are.
• Spain
Hello, Katerina. Thanks for that. I never thought of it that way. You live and learn. Hello, Leif. We never get too technical for you.
@ptrikha_2 (5680)
I kind of remember that 1 section had a variable word limit. However, I think it was lesser than 400 words, and not more. May be it was a temporary error or something. Otherwise, ask Admin about it.
@scheng1 (24950)
Hi Sandra, at least this one mentions the minimum word length of 650 words. I had submitted to one title with minimum word count of 1,500 words. Some writers remembered that particular title. It was a marketplace title, with specific requirement for 1,500 words. The publisher could not find suitable article, and re-opened the title in marketplace. That is why those old timers remembered the episode so well. I suggest you surface the problem in the forum of Helium, so that they can take away the word count.
• Spain
Hello, Scheng. That's some word count! At one time, a 1,500 word article was nothing to me, but now I'm used to writing at around 400 words, I think I'd have a problem with that. I will bring it to the attention of the powers that be, as it may put people off writing to the title.
@BarBaraPrz (17233)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Hey Sandra! Another voice not heard from for a while... must be old home week.
• Spain
Hello, Barbara. I do try to drop by most days, but I'm quite busy with other things at the moment. However, I wanted to bring this up, in case I'd missed something at Helium. Apparently I didn't!