How facebook is contributing to students life

@saqi78 (1405)
Malaysia
You may have observed the number of users of facebook are increasing day by day and the hours spent on facebook are also increasing. I want your contribution in it whether it is effecting students life, is it good or bad for student?
I think there's good and bad there,it's good we can freely communicate with each other without limit just rely on the Internet while there is bad in this faceebok Foker game texas hold, it would harm the young generation,especially students
@saqi78 (1405)
Yes, you are absolutely right, if any things is over dozed then it is harmful and we should remain in our limits while using any thing, whether it is Facebook or any other site... Good thought thanks for sharing dear kenddedes
@_sketch_ (5709)
Sometimes facebook and other social networks can be very helpful in a classroom environment, but sometimes it's just not a good idea. My German professor had a site for students that we could post general questions or if we missed a day, we could request that someone let us borrow their notes and just other things like that. There was also a chat and you could see who else was online. It was really helpful. I think that it is important for teachers to use modern techniques to help teach the students. Technology is becoming more and more a part of our lives and we need to learn to embrace it because there isn't a way to stop it. Kids learn differently than they used to and that needs to be taken in account.
@saqi78 (1405)
Yes you are right without technology there is no progress. I think we should gain benefit of modern technology Thanks for sharing your thoughts...